Tuesday, March 14, 2017

I'm back, it has been a while, and quite a dry spell for anything gaming for me, but times change and I'm hoping to make a dent in the pile of bare plastic and resin I have piled up.
To that end, here is one of the things I've been working on over the last couple of days.

I bought a Sicaran tank used at the Titan Games flea market a couple of weeks ago. I stripped it, straightened the warped barrels, and puttied a couple of the gaps that needed it.

I wanted to paint it with a lot of gold, got started and then didn't like the way it was turning out, when I showed it to the Chaplain he agreed, so I scrapped what I had done, stripped it again, and tried what he suggested, and I like it so far.  I was inspired by the image of the White Scars Land Raider on the Games Workshop poster from years ago.
I have a few runs to clean up where the paint got under the masking tape and some areas of over spray, but all in all I think it is coming along pretty well.  Next will be some detail work, adding some extra bits and gear, and then some damage and weathering, but that will be another post.
I hope you all will get inspired to work on your own projects, even if you only work on a little bit each day it starts to add up.

No comments:

Post a Comment